States, Territories, or Tribes
NCPMI offers technical assistance to US states, territories, or tribes for the implementation of Pyramid Model innovations. Continue to check the web site for announcements and applications.
Technical Assistance in state capacity building includes:
- Web-based information including use of the Statewide Implementation Guide web space to introduce leaders to the state capacity building approach; and, examples of activities, tools, procedures and policies from states and programs.
- Distance technical assistance to groups of states with similar goals related to implementing and scaling the Pyramid Model over a one or two year period including conference calls, webinars, and individual assistance on action plans. Topics may include exploring the Pyramid Model for statewide adoption, Scaling-up current efforts to implement the Pyramid Model, or applying the Pyramid Model to Part C or new issues such as suspension and expulsion.
- Intensive technical assistance to states that includes on-site training and TA over a two year period.
Programs and School Districts
NCPMI is currently only offering TA to states. Early Childhood programs and individual School Districts should contact the Pyramid Model Consortium. PMC provides highly skilled trainers and technical assistance providers who are available to provide a variety of services for a fee. Contact Rob Corso, firstname.lastname@example.org, to learn more about the range of training and technical assistance services that are offered.
Current/Upcoming State Technical Assistance Opportunities
(January 2024 – December 2025)
For Pyramid Model State Leadership Teams looking to expand their statewide implementation of the Pyramid Model to the implementation within the Part C service program or establish Pyramid Model efforts through implementation within the Part C services.
Application Deadline: December 1, 2023
Writing a Scale-up and Sustainability Plan for Statewide Pyramid Model Implementation
December 13, 2023
For State Leadership Team members to support the development of a written scale-up and sustainability plan for statewide implementation of the Pyramid Model addressing four essential structures.
Application Deadline: December 4, 2023
Innovation Cohort on Integrating Infant and Early Childhood Mental Health Consultation (IECMHC) and the Pyramid Model
(February 2024 – May 2024)
For States, territories, or tribes that wish to enhance their understanding of the intersection of IECMHC and the Pyramid Model.
Application Deadline: January 9, 2024
Recently Closed TA Opportunities
Innovation Cohort on Eliminating the Use of Exclusionary Discipline
For states or territories that wish to enhance, expand, or strengthen their implementation of the Pyramid Model with a focus on eliminating the use of exclusionary discipline practices in early childhood programs.
Statewide, Tribal Organization, or Territory Implementation of the Pyramid Model within Early Childhood Classroom-Based Programs
This implementation and scale-up T/TA is designed to promote the positive and equitable social, emotional, and behavioral outcomes of young children (focusing on birth–5 years) participating in inclusive center-based programs and receiving special education services.
Other National TA Centers
The Office of Special Education Programs (OSEP) funds national technical assistance centers to offer resources and TA to states to meet the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA) requirements and improve outcomes for all students with disabilities.
- 2023 State Learning Opportunities: Check out the variety of new and ongoing opportunities to build individual and state capacity around the implementation of IDEA 0-5 offered by the OSEP-funded Early Childhood Technical Assistance (TA) Centers.
- Early Childhood IDEA Centers On Call flyer: For more information on the goals and focus of each center that serves Part C and Part B 619 early childhood programs.